Saturday, November 2, 2013

Lolo's Rules

No appetite for typos the past weeks.

Oct 21 to 25 was supposed to be finals for the first semester. Had to cram because there were pending things also at the office. Then the earth trembled from under everyone's feet on October 15; especially in the neighboring island of Bohol. After several postponement due to aftershocks every thing is set for go starting November 4.

While waiting forstudy appetite to rev up, I remembered I must have somewhere a copy of the Rules of Court used during the days of my grandpa. I found it in my stack of books in a shed outside our house. So here it is:

There is no title on the cover. Could be that there was jacket for this?

Here's the title page:


A close up of the title page:



The 1940 Rules of Court consists of 133 Rules.

  • Rule 1 - Title and Construction
  • Part I - Civil Actions: Rule 2 to 72
  • Part II - Special Proceedings: Rule 73 to 105
  • Part III - Criminal Procedure: Rule 106 to 122
  • Part IV - General Provisions: Rule 123 to 133


No comments:

Post a Comment