Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Of finals and Patrick

Irregular postings for two weeks now because it is finals season.

Our professor for Civil Procedure, Atty. Rosario Evelyn S. Singco, was still wrapping up our discussions yesterday evening. She even asked his husband to handle the first part of the meeting about replevin and foreclosure which was his expertise. Nice touch!

And this evening is our final exam, the last for this semester.

CivPro has been compressed to four units in the new curriculum. There is so much to digest in the ordinary time allotted that Prof. Singco had to meet with us several times, including yesterday's,  outside our schedule.

Methinks that the professor had a good grasp of the subject, she having worked in the Court of Appeals for sometime. She was a UP Cebu professor before that.

Good luck to all of us and see everyone in third year!

Oh, before I forget, I met Patrick Gallito yesterday on my way to class. He is graduating this year. Smart young man; one of the smarties I had the privilege of being a classmate with. I know I will see his name among the new lawyers next March. Right off the bat, I can name ten former classmates who will be lawyers next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment