Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday misnomers, 16 Nov 2014

I bought a copy of  Philippine Corporate Law, 2013 Edition by Villanueva and Villanueva-Tiansay during the semestral break and was able to wade through 100 pages before classes started.

However, the professor of Corporation Law, Atty. Carreon, recommended the book by De Leon and assigned Sections 1 to 10 of the Corporation Code. I hurried to the Rex branch and got myself a copy of he Corporation Code of the Philippines (Annotated), 2013 Edition  by De Leon and De Leon. The sections spanned also 100 pages. I could only skim over it by the next meeting.

I'll have Villanueva's book as reference; De Leon's as textbook.

From the first hundred pages of Villanueva's book one finds these:

Page 43,

Page 66,

No comments:

Post a Comment