Friday, March 27, 2015

Congratulations!!

Congratulations to the following new lawyers:

Roh Dundee Absin
Patrick Gallito
Valerie Gayle  Patac
January Faith Santiago
Felice Suzanne Soria
They were my classmates when I was at the other universe.

I can still remember every roll call during our first year. When the prof calls out Roh Dundee's name I would always smile when he says "Present."

Patrick was kind of my favorite perhaps because he reads Malcolm Gladwell, too. His first cousin was a classmate of my daughter in accountancy.

Valerie Gayle was smart in class recitations, this much I can remember.

January Faith I remember because we had another classmate whose name was Janry or Jan Rey, I cannot precisely remember now.  I asked if they were siblings, but they were not.

Felice Suzanne was another  classmate of my daughter in accountancy. That makes me ancient.

I think Jan Danelle Patindol and Dixie Jan Patay are from other sections or my classmates in only one subject.

When a new lawyer calls me Manong, I know they are from the other universe because that's how I told them to call me at the introductions during the first day of classes.

Patrick has agreed to be my pro bono lawyer anytime I had a date with the judicial system.

No comments:

Post a Comment