Saturday, August 15, 2015

Saturday typos, 15 Aug 2015

It's well into the semester for those of us who still start the school year in June. My place is getting a lot more organized with each day of finishing carpentry works. Hopefully I can get back on traction into my review classes.

I think the San Beda Memory Aids and Red Books are great for any law students on their final year in school. In my case they serve as good indexes for the textbooks I use. Judge Meinrado Paredes (retired) also recommends the UST Golden Notes. Although with a disclaimer: that memory aids are useless if one has not read the textbooks.

Judge Paredes is our professor for the review classes in Remedial Law and Criminal Law.  I like that Prof. Paredes can inject real life court situations into the discussions. I also remember the two mountain climbing expeditions he had with our environmental class at my former school.

Already he is hinting that he will not be back for the second semester in order to devote time to his farm. It would be a loss for my classmates and me.

Now on to our meager reading so far.

From the 2014 Memory Aid in Remedial Law:

Page 19 -


Page 39 -

Here's how Regalado words it:


Page 47 -

No comments:

Post a Comment