Saturday, October 31, 2015

Saturday typos, 31 Oct 2015

I was completely disoriented this week due to exam pressures. Last night I put in a lot of reading time at the expense of my video viewing hours. :-) I was preparing for our mock bar exams for Labor and Political Law which I was dead sure would have been this morning. But the rooms were all locked when I arrived 30 minutes late for the schedule.  I found out that the exams would still be on November 7. Now I was getting alarmed. Did I miss something else? Yes, I missed the final exams for my Practicum II and Practice Court which were given yesterday evening. :-(

It's good that our Professor for thesubjects- Atty. Gen. Fritz QuiƱanola (yes, he is fondly called Atty. Gen. because he is a retired General of the former Philippine Constabulary, and a lawyer) - agreed to give me a special exams at his office. He said he woulod order Jolibee food to make me oriented to the answers. Hallelujah, as he would often exclaim in class.

So, here's some typos for today from the San Beda 2014 Memory Aid for Labor Law:

Page 27,


Page 72,



Page 83,

No comments:

Post a Comment